As summer comes to an end each year, we dread the coming of the cold. The sun will no longer be bright gold and yellow...it will now contain a shade of blue, and it won't keep us as warm. The dark creeps in earlier, and our minds somehow become darker, too.
But as the flowers wilt, something in us comes to life. We can let the dark, whithered sides of ourselves out again. We realize that the dread is not for the summer's end, but for the shadows that we all hide.
Although most of us would never admit to many of our underground thoughts, we all remember wonderfully shivery nights when we told our deepest darkest secrets to one another. Things we would do if we could never get caught, thoughts of revenge plotted on an enemy, or boyfriends we would steal, and possibly give back.
Thankfully, most of us don't kill our enemies, or steal our neighbor's beautiful diamond necklace, or do anything to get ourselves in very much trouble. We need to keep up appearances, after all. How would they feel about all those nasty actions at the country club? But if we were put in jail for our thoughts, many of us would be put away for a very long time.
Here comes the dark, put out the welcome mat.
- FREE Sample from 100 Unfortunate Days
- FREE Sample from ABSORBED
- FREE Sample from The Daughter of Nostradamus. It's DARK.
- PICS, PAGES, and EXTRAS. Click below.
- Haunted Candle, Demon, and The Lady ~ PHOTOS
- 100 Unfortunate Days ~ Read Here
- My Next Big Thing!
- This is NOT a Photo!! Unreal Photorealism
- Witches Mojito, A Delicious Concoction with an Extra Dash of Moonlight
- 5 Star Review of 100 UNFORTUNATE DAYS by GOTH MOM (Lite!)
- LISTEN to an excerpt from 100 UNFORTUNATE DAYS here.
- THIS IS A PAINTING!
- Etsy Haunts