Saturday, November 5, 2011

Name the Evil

I am the happy winner of Kim Koning's Coffin Blog quest to name her psychopathic killer in her upcoming story.  I will receive several books, and the thrill of having the name I chose for her character used in her book.  The name for this maniac will be Michael Dali, after the Archangel Michael and the twisted and surreal mind of Salvatore Dali.   Please take a look at her blog below, and get a great intro to her new story.

http://kimkoning.wordpress.com/2011/11/05/coffinhop-the-winner-is/

My cousin Michelle says 'to name it is to tame it', but I don't know if that bit of wisdom is true in this evil and twisted tale...

A bit of self-promotion...my short story ABSORBED is nearing the 10,000 mark on Amazon!  I'm thrilled--please take a look--dark and bloody--a serial killer is born.-------------->

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I told you the free short story thing was exciting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Very cool! (and creepy!)

    Penelope, I wanted to let you know I read "The Moon is no Place for a Ghost" this morning and that is a great story! I've left a review on Smashwords :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!!! Love the character's name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heather and Val! Just read the review Julie--thanks so much, and hope your niece enjoys it too!
    Penelope

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to know what you think. All spam or comments with links will be deleted.