Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Vampires!

My short story, The Key to Happiness, has been accepted in the special edition anthology VAMPIRES! for Dark Moon Press.

Although I don't consider myself a horror writer--maybe there is something new in my future! 

The cover looks like a mix of modern horror and old-school Tales From the Crypt comics.  I love it.  ------------------>

Off to press on Dec. 12th, and on the shelves as a paperback soon.  :)

Check out Dark Moon Press here. 

http://www.darkmoondigest.com/

Some good old-fashioned horror fun from Tales from the Crypt...get ready!

http://www.warnervideo.com/talesfromthecryptdvd/card.html

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Penelope! That's wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Dark Moon has definitely been on my radar. That's awesome.

    And the good news is that I think my wife is getting me a Kindle for Christmas. Already have Absorbed just waiting on my computer. Will have to pick up 100 Unfortunate Days, as well.

    Keep fighting the good fight. And good luck with the Holiday Hop. I was so pleased to have done the hops at Halloween (and to have met you), but it was exhausting. Maybe next year.

    God speed!

    Paul D. Dail
    www.pauldail.com- A horror writer's not necessarily horrific blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paul--come over for the hop, I'll be giving copies of 100 Days simply for the asking. :)
    And you are right--they are exhausting.
    Hope you get the Kindle.
    Penelope

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to know what you think. All spam or comments with links will be deleted.